For new authors:
free, easy and fast
For registered authors
Research Paper (undergraduate), 2011
Abbildung in dieser Leseprobe nicht enthalten
Manuscript Number …27 Copy Transfer .
The following transfer agreement must be signed and returned to the INSPRADJOURNAL office 60 Iboko Street, Uyo, Nigeria before the manuscript can be published. For further information about INSPRADJOURNAL policies and practices regarding copyright, please see /policies and practices/ html.
Article Title: The Oil Economy, Environmental Law and Human Rights Violation in Niger Delta Region: Implications and Suggested Solutions
Names of All Authors: Dr. Alfred S Ekpenyong
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
Copyright to the above-listed unpublished and original article submitted by the above author(s), the abstract forming part thereof, and any subsequent errata (collectively, the “Article”) is hereby transferred to the International Centre for Social Policy Research and Development for the full term thereof throughout the world, subject to the Author Rights (as hereinafter defined) and to acceptance of the Article for publication in a journal of INSPRAD. This transferof copyright includes all materials to be published as part of the Article (in any medium), including but not limited to tables, figures, graphs, movies, and other multimedia files. INSPRAD shall have the right to register copyright to the Article in its name as claimant, whether separately or as part of the journal issue or other medium in which the Article is included.
The author(s), and in the case of a Work Made For Hire, the employer named below, shall have the following rights (the “Author Rights”):
(1) All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
(2) The nonexclusive right, after publication by INSPRAD, to give permission to third parties to republish print versions of the Article or a translation thereof, or excerpts there from, without obtaining permission from INSPRAD, provided the INSPRAD-prepared version is not used for this purpose, the Article is not republished in another journal, and the third party does not charge a fee. If the INSPRAD version is used, or the third party republishes in a publication or product charging a fee for use, permission from INSPRAD must be obtained.
(3) The right to use all or part of the Article, including the INSPRAD-prepared version without revision or modification, on the author(s)' web home page or employer's website and to make copies of all or part of the Article, including the INSPRAD-prepared version without revision or modification, for the author(s)' and/or the employer's use for educational or research purposes.
(4) The right to post and update the Article on free-access e-print servers as long as files prepared and/or formatted by INSPRAD or its vendors are not used for that purpose. Any such posting made or updated after acceptance of the Article for publication shall include a link to the online abstract in the INSPRAD journal or to the entry page of the journal. If the author wishes the INSPRAD-prepared version to be used for an online posting other than on the author(s)' or employer's website, INSPRAD permission is required; if permission is granted, INSPRAD will provide the Article as it was published in the journal, and use will be subject to INSPRAD terms and conditions.
(5) The right to make, and hold copyright in, works derived from the Article, as long as all of the following conditions are met: (a) at least one author of the derived work is an author of the Article; (b) the derived work includes at least ten
(10) percent of new material not covered by INSPRAD copyright in the Article; and (c) the derived work includes no
International Centre for Social Policy Research and Development
more than fifty (50) percent of the text (including equations) of the Article. If these conditions are met, copyright in the derived work rests with the authors of that work, and INSPRAD (and its successors and assigns) will make no claim on that copyright. If these conditions are not met, explicit INSPRAD permission must be obtained. Nothing in this Section shall prevent INSPRAD (and its successors and assigns) from exercising its rights in the Article.
(6) All copies of part or the entire Article made under any of the Author Rights shall include the appropriate bibliographic citation and notice of the INSPRAD copyright. By signing this Agreement, the author(s), and in the case of a Work Made For Hire, the employer, jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere in any form, except as provided herein. If each author's signature does not appear below, the signing author(s) represent that they sign this Agreement as authorized agents for and on behalf of all the authors, and that this Agreement and authorization is made on behalf of all the authors. The signing author(s) (and, in the case of a Joint/ Work Made For Hire, the signing employer) also represent and warrant that they have the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein and will indemnify INSPRAD for any loss occasioned by any want of authority /power on their part.
Author Signature(s):[Abbildung in dieser Leseprobe nicht enthalten]
Name(s) (print): ALFRED S EKPENYONG
If the Article has been prepared as Work Made For Hire, the transfer should be signed by both the employee (above) and the employer (below):
Employer Authorized Signature(s)…..
Name(s) (print) …
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: A work prepared by a Government officer or employee as part of his or her official duties is not eligible for copyright. If at least one of the authors is not in this category, that author should sign the transfer Agreement above. If all the authors are in this category, one of the authors should sign below, and indicate his or her affiliation.
Term Paper, 20 Pages
Doctoral Thesis / Dissertation, 366 Pages
Master's Thesis, 54 Pages
Term Paper, 21 Pages
Term Paper (Advanced seminar), 16 Pages
Seminar Paper, 22 Pages
Master's Thesis, 131 Pages
Bachelor Thesis, 44 Pages
Master's Thesis, 73 Pages
GRIN Publishing, located in Munich, Germany, has specialized since its foundation in 1998 in the publication of academic ebooks and books. The publishing website GRIN.com offer students, graduates and university professors the ideal platform for the presentation of scientific papers, such as research projects, theses, dissertations, and academic essays to a wide audience.
Free Publication of your term paper, essay, interpretation, bachelor's thesis, master's thesis, dissertation or textbook - upload now!