For new authors:
free, easy and fast
For registered authors
Presentation slides, 2018
7 Pages, Grade: 1
- Provide an overview of ESL students in nursing programs as an educational issue that impacts the teaching environment.
- Discuss barriers to success among ESL students in nursing programs.
- Discuss the interventions that promote the success and prevent attrition of ESL students in nursing programs.
- Evaluate the outcomes of intervention programs.
- Nursing programs are rigorous and quite demanding, especially for ESL students since instructions are often given in English.
- Aspects such as language, academic expectations, and culture remain a major challenge for nurse educators.
- Boruff (2012) reaffirms that the issue of attrition among minority population, primarily ESL students have been a challenge to nurse educators for decades.
- Across the United States, many nursing institutions are admitting a high number of ESL learners (Sung, 2015).
Research Paper (postgraduate), 20 Pages
Term Paper (Advanced seminar), 19 Pages
Thesis (M.A.), 109 Pages
Term Paper (Advanced seminar), 27 Pages
GRIN Publishing, located in Munich, Germany, has specialized since its foundation in 1998 in the publication of academic ebooks and books. The publishing website GRIN.com offer students, graduates and university professors the ideal platform for the presentation of scientific papers, such as research projects, theses, dissertations, and academic essays to a wide audience.
Free Publication of your term paper, essay, interpretation, bachelor's thesis, master's thesis, dissertation or textbook - upload now!