Research Paper (undergraduate), 2017
31 Pages, Grade: B+
The central aim of this research study is to lay the foundations of a basic model of IoT for healthcare service providers that can help empower the overall healthcare management practices. This central aim has been tied up with the following core objectives;
1. To conduct an extensive contextual research on the application and impact of Internet of Things across a variety of healthcare settings.
2. To indulge in primary research and gain insight from industry professionals that are already implementing or utilizing Internet of Things to take care of certain specific operations.
3. To identify the measurable impacts that Internet of Things has had on the healthcare industry.
4. To identify best practices with regards to application of Internet of Things in healthcare.
5. To develop a foundational model of Internet of Things encompassing a set of devices that can be directly implemented into healthcare operations.
Academic Paper, 7 Pages
Doctoral Thesis / Dissertation, 144 Pages
Thesis (M.A.), 35 Pages
Research Paper (undergraduate), 28 Pages
Doctoral Thesis / Dissertation, 173 Pages
Research Paper (undergraduate), 10 Pages
Term Paper, 15 Pages
Research Paper (postgraduate), 15 Pages
Doctoral Thesis / Dissertation, 111 Pages
Literature Review, 9 Pages
Research Paper (postgraduate), 43 Pages
GRIN Publishing, located in Munich, Germany, has specialized since its foundation in 1998 in the publication of academic ebooks and books. The publishing website GRIN.com offer students, graduates and university professors the ideal platform for the presentation of scientific papers, such as research projects, theses, dissertations, and academic essays to a wide audience.
Free Publication of your term paper, essay, interpretation, bachelor's thesis, master's thesis, dissertation or textbook - upload now!