Working at GRIN
Join the GRIN team!
GRIN Publishing is an IT-driven publishing house based in Munich. With our extensive portals, we are grin.com and hausarbeiten.de and over 200,000 published e-books and books of leading German academic texts. The titles published by us are available worldwide in thousands of online shops, in all German bookshops as well as as MOBI and EPUB for Kindle and in the iBook store. The further development of usability and e-commerce systems is one of the daily tasks of our team. Become part of the GRIN team now. We look forward to receiving your application!
Benefits at GRIN
Working student in the fields of content and editorial (m/f /d)
Period: for at least 12 months
Working time: 20h/week (up to 40h/week during lecture-free time)
What awaits you:
After you have been inducted into the in-house CMS, you will support us in the following tasks:
- Examination, editing, publication and management of e-books and books
- Support and support of authors and customers
- Title processing (e.B. optimization of metadata)
- Writing flap texts
What you bring:
- Excellent German and a strong sense of language
- Very good knowledge of MS Word
- Online affinity and expertise in dealing with new technologies
- Interest in modern publishing
- Self-employed and results-oriented work
- Teamwork, curiosity and open-mindedness
What we offer you:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working time with free time allocation
- Appropriate remuneration
- Free drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
Have we aroused your interest?
If you feel like looking behind the scenes of a modern publishing house, then you can ask for it. Send us your meaningful application online with cover letter, CV and certificates. If you have any questions about the job advertisement, please feel free to contact us directly.
Please send your complete documents by e-mail to Antje Bärmann (email@example.com). We look forward to receiving your application from GRIN.